Do you want to visit our country like a tourist, for a business trip, like a private person? From February, 10, 2017 you can be in our country without visa for 5 days including dates of arrival and departure.
- A full period of staying in Belarus is no more than 90 days per year.
- The number of visits is not limited.
- Visa-free mode is declared for the citizens of the 80 countries.
List of the countries which citizens visa-free mode for arrival and departure is set for :
- The arrival to Belarus is carried out only throw the Minsk National airport checkpoint.
- Visa-free mode is not spread:
- For foreign citizens that are arriving to Belarus by road or by train throw the others state boarder checkpoint
- This order of visa-free travel through the airport does not apply to persons arriving in Belarus by plane from the Russian Federation, as well as those who intend to fly to the top of the Russian Federation and do not have border control.
- The Decree also does not apply to foreigners paying official visits. Diplomatic, official, special and other passports equal to them are not covered by the above Decree.
Required to have
To enter the Republic of Belarus in the visa-free regime via the checkpoint “Minsk National Airport”, foreign nationals must have the following documents:
- a valid passport or another substituting document for traveling abroad;
- financial means: at least 25 Euro (or equal amount in dollars or Belarusian rubles) for each day of stay;
- medical insurance with coverage for at least 10,000 Euros that covers the territory of Belarus (it is possible to purchase in the National airport Minsk on arrival)
If you plan to stay in Belarus more than five days, you have to register yourself. It can be done in a hotel or agro hotel. If you intend to rent an apartment or stay with friends, it is necessary to pass registration in the local department on citizenship and migration.
- Tourists that arrived on a weekend or state holidays
- The citizens of Lithuania, Latvia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan are from registration for 30 days from the day of arrival.
From 2018 foreigners will be able to register themselves in Belarus over the internet; such service will be given by the Single portal of electronic services.