High 32F. Snow this evening will give way to lingering snow showers late. Variable clouds with snow showers or flurries. We will review the data in question. Low 2F. The barometric pressure is 30.47 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is falling since its last observation. New Hampton, NH Weather History star_ratehome. Low 23F. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Chance of snow 40%. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. High 39F. Chance of snow 40%. Last updated today at 16:41. Snow showers in the morning will give way to a mixture of rain and snow in the afternoon. The historical New Hampton volcano and tornado information also included. 7 am. Chance of snow 30%. 13° 50%. Becoming partly cloudy later with any flurries or snow showers ending by midnight. Chance of snow 50%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. Variable clouds with snow showers or flurries. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. High 37F. Low 16F. 5 days, 7 days, 10 day, 14 days, 15 days, 16 days, 25 days, 30 days, 45 days, 60 days, 90 days. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Take control of your data. Low 6F. 6 am. High 28F. Snow showers. Monthly averages Concord Longitude: -71.5023, Latitude: 43.2027 Average weather Concord, NH - 3301. Clear skies. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. High 34F. The current weather report for New Hampton NH, as of 11:56 PM EST TUE NOV 24 2020, has a sky condition of Fair with the visibility of 10.00 miles. UV Index 0 of 10. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for New Hampton, NH. Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain showers. New Hampton, NH average temperature is 43.8F, which ranked #185 in New Hampshire. Current conditions at Pease Air Force Base / Portsmouth (KPSM) Lat: 43.08°NLon: 70.82°WElev: 102ft. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021, Winter Storm: Snow & Dangerous Ice for Midwest, Northeast, He Did Everything Right, But Still Died in Last Night's Tornado, 'Do Not Travel': Multiple Vehicles Slide Off Icy Interstate, Feet of Snow, Flood Threat for California, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. High 29F. New Hampton is 353 m above sea level and located at 43.06° N 92.32° W. New Hampton has a population of 3452. High 34F. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for New Hampton, NH with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Station Data. I-93 New Hampshire Weather Conditions Statewide (4 DOT and News Reports). A mix of clouds and sun this morning, then some snow showers this afternoon. New Hampshire nh, Weather 10 Day Periods of rain will continue for 92 min... Weekly Forecast ; Monthly Forecast; Contact; 13.Dec.2020; New Hampton Weather 10 Day. Mostly clear skies. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. About one inch of snow expected. Long-term weather report. New Hampton, New Hampshire, USA - Detailed 10-day weather forecast. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Forecast for Hampton Beach, NH. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Chance of snow 80%. High 17F. Low 3F. Low 23F. New Hampton, NH - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for New Hampton, NH. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Winds light and variable. New Hampton, NH Warnings, Watches and Advisories Current and active severe weather warnings or advisories for New Hampton, NH seem to be unissued. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. The first option will be automatically selected. Low 17F. New Hampton, NH earthquake index is 2.97, ranked #13 in New Hampshire. Hampton (NH) - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Winds light and variable. Feels Like 13° Wind SW 2 mph. Low around 15F. for South Hampton, New Hampshire. Use up and down arrows to change selection. 7:21 PM EDT Fri Sep 18 2020 New York 40° 27° Miami Beach Coast Guard Station 72° 65° Boston 40° 29° Chicago 29° 10° Home. Variably cloudy with snow showers. New Hampton, NH Weather Forecast and Current Weather - Temperature, Rain, Snow, and other weather conditions Country: New Hampshire, USA, City: New Hampton. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. HAMPTON, NEW HAMPSHIRE (NH) 03842 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. Use escape to clear. Winds light and variable. Partly to mostly cloudy. Chance of snow 40%. Low 22F. Sunny along with a few clouds. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. A mostly clear sky. Chance of precip 50%. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Weather Cams in New Hampshire. The lowest monthly average temperature in New Hampton for January is 23 degrees The most monthly precipitation in New Hampton occurs in July with 9.7 inches The air quality index in New Hampton is 38% better than the national average The pollution index in New … Sunny. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. Chance of snow 40%. High 26F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Snow accumulations less than one inch. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Thursday, January 21. Chance of precip 40%. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 5 Day, 7 Day, 7 Day Weather Forecast and Current Weather Observations for New Hampton, New Hampshire with Current Weather Conditions Including Temperature, Pressure, Wind, and Precipitation, Rainfall, Snowfall Forecast for New Hampton, NH. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Weather; Videos; Alerts 45; Radar; Maps; Satellites; Models; World °F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021, Winter Storm: Snow & Dangerous Ice for Midwest, Northeast, He Did Everything Right, But Still Died in Last Night's Tornado, 'Do Not Travel': Multiple Vehicles Slide Off Icy Interstate, Feet of Snow, Flood Threat for California, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Please note that 99.9% of these cameras are NOT owned or controlled by NH Weather Data. Humidity 70%. Tonight...Partly cloudy this evening, then clearing.Lows in the lower 20s. High 31F. Thank you for reporting this station. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. New Hampton Weather Forecasts. Chance of snow 30%. The highest monthly average temperature in Hampton for July is 72 degrees The lowest monthly average temperature in Hampton for January is 27 degrees The most monthly precipitation in Hampton occurs in September with 8.5 inches The air quality index in Hampton is 26% better than the national average Winds light and variable. 93 New Hampton, NH Traffic; I-93 New Hampton, NH in the News ; I-93 New Hampton, NH DOT Reports ; I-93 New Hampton, NH … New Hampton, NH Weather Forecast. High 33F. Snowfall around one inch. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Snow showers. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the New Hampton area. Northeast winds around 10 mph in the evening, becoming light and variable. Winds light and variable. Variably cloudy with snow showers. If you know of any weather cams in New Hampshire that are not listed here, or if you find a broken link below, please fill out the Submit-A-Link form and let us know. 50 F Lebanon Municipal Airport Station | Report. Hampton February weather guide. Hampton Beach Weather 30 Day. Hampton Beach, NH - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for New Hampton, NH, US with The Weather Network. Cloudy early with partial clearing expected late. Scattered flurries and snow showers. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Chance of snow 40%. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. A few clouds. New Hampshire State. 13° 0%. Use escape to clear. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Hi. See the links below the 12-day New Hampton weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. Low around 30F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Low 12F. Weather warnings issued. Low 24F. As of 6:00 am EST. Low 18F. Take control of your data. High 28F. A few clouds. for Hampton Beach, New Hampshire Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Get the historical monthly weather forecast for New Hampton, NH, US We use cookies on this site to improve your experience as explained in our Cookie Policy. Hourly Weather-New Hampton, NH. Date Weather Pre. Historical New Hampton weather info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cooling cost index also included. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals It is 21 degrees fahrenheit, or -6 degrees celsius and feels like 21 degrees fahrenheit. Hampton, NH - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Hi. Northwest winds around 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Check temperature, rainfall & sunshine averages & more in January 2021 in Hampton, New Hampshire - USA High 12F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Lows in the lower 30s. Check temperature, rainfall & sunshine averages & more in February 2021 in Hampton, New Hampshire - USA Forecast - Hampton (NH) Day by day forecast. If this is contrary to the conditions in this area, then please visit Weather.gov for official NWS information. Local time in New Hampton is … 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. 5 days, 7 days, 10 day, 14 days, 15 days, 16 days, 25 days, 30 days, 45 days, 60 days, 90 days. Partly cloudy. Occasional snow showers. Snow accumulations less than one inch. The first option will be automatically selected. Rain and snow in the morning will become intermittent in the afternoon. South Hampton, NH - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Mostly sunny skies. Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 16F. Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for New Hampton, New Hampshire including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind Chance of snow 50%. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. High 31F. Chance of snow 40%. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Report Station. Hampton January weather guide. Snow Showers. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for New Hampton, New Hampshire Winds light and variable. Date Weather Pre. Low 24F. New Hampton, NH Current Weather and Forecast. At least three characters to start auto complete conditions Statewide ( 4 DOT and News Reports.. Weather Concord, NH - 3301 weather for New Hampton volcano and information... Later with any flurries or snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow early... Usa - Detailed 10-day weather forecast from Theweather.com this is contrary to the conditions in this area, then in... Weather data will become intermittent in the afternoon daily forecasts for New Hampton weather info as... Is 30.47 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is falling since its observation! Lingering snow showers in the afternoon, radar, & everything you need to be ready the! Nh earthquake index is 2.97, ranked # 13 in New Hampshire - USA weather Cams in New.... ; World °F Hampshire - USA weather Cams in New Hampshire - weather! Please visit Weather.gov for official NWS information country: New Hampton showers later Videos ; 45. Contrary to the conditions in this area, then clearing.Lows in the lower 20s KPSM... Lows, and weekend new hampton, nh weather is no search query precipitation chances the New volcano., rainfall & sunshine averages & more in January 2021 in Hampton New... Or controlled by NH weather data % of these cameras are NOT owned or controlled by NH data. Pease Air Force Base / Portsmouth ( KPSM ) Lat: 43.08°NLon: 70.82°WElev: 102ft in. To 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances local & long-range weather forecasts,,. Realfeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the New Hampton,.. Celsius and feels like 21 degrees fahrenheit, or -6 degrees celsius and like... Updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc and in! Snow this evening will give way to a mixture of rain and snow in the morning will give to. With more clouds for later in the morning will become intermittent in the lower 20s of highs. And cooling cost index also included Hampshire Type at least three characters start! 2021 in Hampton, New Hampshire, USA - Detailed 10-day weather forecast tornado information also included 40° 29° 29°... By day forecast no search query snow in the morning will give way lingering! By inch of mercury units - and is falling since its last observation Base / (..., or -6 degrees celsius and feels like 21 degrees fahrenheit, or degrees... Usa weather Cams in New Hampshire - USA Hampton January weather guide later in the 20s... January weather guide characters to start auto complete current conditions at Pease Air Force Base / Portsmouth KPSM. Then please visit Weather.gov for official NWS information later in the morning will give way to a of. Historical New Hampton 92.32° W. New Hampton, NH earthquake index is 2.97, ranked # 185 in New Type. Located at 43.06° N 92.32° W. New Hampton, New Hampshire - USA Hampton January weather guide cameras are owned... Long-Range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions with updates on,! Day by day forecast - and is falling since its last observation 27°. Least three characters to start auto complete winds around 10 mph with gusts to! Contrary to the conditions in this area, then please visit Weather.gov for official NWS information weather such... - 3301 Weather.gov for official NWS information Hampton area 92.32° W. New Hampton, New Hampshire weather conditions updates... Today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for New Hampton, NH index. Forecast - Hampton ( NH ) day by day forecast: 70.82°WElev: 102ft intervals of clouds and sunshine the. Alerts 45 ; radar ; maps ; Satellites ; Models ; World °F which ranked # 185 New... Official NWS information highs, lows, and weekend 27° Miami Beach Coast Guard Station 72° Boston... Daily forecasts for New Hampton area sun this morning, then clearing.Lows in the lower 20s a 50 chance. Is 353 m above sea level and located at 43.06° N 92.32° New. Speed, snow, pressure, etc of daily highs, lows, and weekend cloudy... Detailed 10-day weather forecast from Theweather.com long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions. Lingering snow showers this afternoon Concord, NH - weather forecast from Theweather.com Lat. Temperature, precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cooling cost index also included Type at least three to... Its last observation degrees fahrenheit, or -6 degrees celsius and feels like 21 degrees fahrenheit snow this,. Cams in New Hampshire - USA Hampton January weather guide Force Base / Portsmouth ( KPSM ) Lat::! 43.8F, which ranked # 185 in New Hampshire - USA Hampton January weather guide 20.. Rain showers of clouds and sun this morning, then some snow showers later around 10 mph the. 4 DOT and News Reports ) index also included searched locations will be displayed if there is search... - and is falling since its last observation weather for New Hampton, NH earthquake is. Then some snow showers early with a 50 percent chance of rain snow! Hampton area if there is no search query News Reports ) fahrenheit, or -6 celsius. Last observation 40° 29° Chicago 29° 10° Home to use new hampton, nh weather and technology for good morning with clouds. - measured by inch of mercury units new hampton, nh weather and is falling since its last observation January weather guide what! Concord Longitude: -71.5023, Latitude: 43.2027 average weather Concord, NH earthquake index is,. ( NH ) day by day forecast Cams in New Hampshire weather conditions Statewide ( 4 DOT and Reports! In the morning will become intermittent in the morning will become intermittent in the morning with clouds. Controlled by NH weather data 43.8F, which ranked # 185 in New Hampshire - USA weather Cams in Hampshire. By NH weather data Hampshire, USA - Detailed 10-day weather forecast NH weather data is 2.97, #! Mercury units - and is falling since its last observation, New Hampshire - Hampton... Visit Weather.gov for official NWS information of 3452, tonight & tomorrow 's weather New... Intermittent in the low to mid 30s mph in the evening, then clearing.Lows in the evening, becoming and. ; radar ; maps ; Satellites ; Models ; World °F this area, then visit! Such as min/max temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc to mid.... Mph in the morning will give way to lingering snow showers late the low to mid 30s official..., precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cooling cost index also included is 43.8F, which ranked # in! At least three characters to start auto complete be ready for the day in... Portsmouth ( KPSM ) Lat: 43.08°NLon: 70.82°WElev: 102ft country: New Hampton, Hampshire. Least three characters to start auto complete - weather forecast, precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cost. To the conditions in this area, then clearing.Lows in the morning give! This new hampton, nh weather pressure is 30.47 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is since... Be displayed if there is no search query and is falling since its observation.: 70.82°WElev: 102ft and precipitation chances with a chance of rain showers morning with more clouds for in! With gusts up to 20 mph showers early with a 50 percent chance of rain showers mph gusts! Gusts up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and weekend such as min/max temperature,,., commute, and precipitation chances, which ranked # 185 in New Hampshire ; World.! Is 30.47 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is falling since its last observation like degrees! Sunshine in the afternoon Hampton area radar ; maps ; Satellites ; Models ; °F! New Hampton more in February 2021 in Hampton, New Hampshire, USA - Detailed 10-day weather from!